All, Always, Anywhere under control.
Functionality achieved with an ease of use: This is at the base of our product.
Our NMS is the result of uninterrupted development, where research and design has pushed the competitive edge further ahead.
ANT’s remote control system is the result of passion, professional work and deep knowledge of the broadcast industry.
Thanks to the suggestions and experience of our clients in over 35 years of activity, the Garda System has become an easy to use and modular remote control system. It has been specifically tailored to broadcasting network’s needs. Its extreme flexibility makes it a valuable choice also in Industrial SCADA and Government applications.
Tired of not knowing what is wrong?
ANT has the solution
Most significant moments of these 35 years of history
• 1979 Startup of a local TV station: Antenna Nord Valsabbia
• 1990 Becomes Antenna Nord Telecomunicazioni srl
• 1992 First remote monitoring unit named “RPTC” is deployed
• 1993 RPTC rapidly deploys in the Italian market.
• 1994 RPTC is redeveloped in Windows 3.1
• 1994 First national TV system deployment
• 1997 New offices in Gavardo (BS)
• 2003 New client-server version of the software called “NetPOD”
• 2006 Becomes ANT Group srl (Advanced Network Telemetry )
• 2006 Deployment of a national NMS system for La3, Europe’s largest DVB- H operator, 1.200 sites
• 2007 Development of the “TUBE300” a product for water distribution and quality monitoring
• 2008 NetPOD is upgraded to handle 3.000 sites. Over 300 networks deployed
• 2009 First important deployment for RAI (Radiotelevisione Italiana) for the new DTMR-T850R
• 2010 New monitoring devices for DVB-T/T2, with an HD H264 decoder.
• 2010 Becomes system integrator for satellite IP distribution systems.
• 2011 New product for RF and visual quality monitoring in DVB-T/T2 e ASI named “Vedo3 & Vedo4”
• 2011 iNetPOD, app for iPhone/iPad and Android
• 2012 Sitewatch , EnergyPOD , Towerlight , Audio Silence Probe
• 2012 DGQoS is born: Joint venture with other 2 very important partners in the industry
• 2012 Development of a service area monitoring system (both hardware and software)
• 2012 Italy: TIMB (Telecom Italia group), 460 MoRE devices deployed, with over 150.000 OID monitored
• 2012 Africa Botswana: National NMS deployment for TV, FM and AM
• 2013 Energy measurement and quality monitors (EnergyPOD)
• 2013 New product for RF and visual quality monitoring in ISDB-T
• 2014 DGQoS, consulting and hardware devices for energy management
• 2014 Monitoring FM broadcasting with professional receivers
• 2014 35 years in broadcasting, 25 as designers and manufacturers of remote monitoring systems and NMS
• 2015 NetPOD NMS evolution, New tools for data handling, broadcasters network performance, and much more!
• 2015 New feature of MoRE, POE, SNMP local automations and 4G bands