ANT Group Srl, Advanced Network Telemetry, is an independent private company based in Gavardo, at the center of one of the most industrialized areas of northern Italy, Brescia.
ANT Group History in brief
ANT Group history describes our growing commitment to our core business:
- 1979 Antenna Nord Valsabbia LPTV Broadcaster starts operations
- 1990 Becomes Antenna Nord Telecomunicazioni srl
- 1992 RPTC SCADA DOS remote control system introduced
- 1993 RPTC SCADA spreads into Italian Market
- 1994 RPTC evolves to Windows 3.1
- 1994 First nationwide remote control network installed in Italy
- 1997 New Headquarters at Gavardo (BS)
- 2003 New Client-Server-IP based SW introduced: NetPOD
- 2006 Becomes ANT Group srl (Advanced Network Telemetry)
- 2006 DVB-H Network in Italy w/ 1800 transmission sites monitored
- 2008 More than 300 networks in operation
Following Company expansion, brand new headquarters have been built in 1997 at Gavardo, a quiet village between Brescia (an industrial town in the Northern of Italy) and Garda Lake (a world known Tourist destination).
Research and development is a very important part of the company. It traces the future in a constantly changing technological world. ANT Group is investing most of its turnover in developing new technologies. The R&D facility is located in the heart of the Lagorai Mountains, in the Trentino region, at a quiet village named Sant'Orsola Terme.
During its twenty years of activity, ANT Group has gained a large and loyal international customer base. More than 3000 systems are in operation in the most important and complex configurations. Read more...
And this is also the result of uninterrupted development, where research and design push the competitive edge of technology.
ANT's remote control system is the result of this philosophy: "Garda System" embeds in a single product state-of-the-art technology, advanced features and easy of use”