Ideal for and easy and clean cabling, the “ProBe Rack”, a standard 19’’ mount, has been designed to interface ANT probes to the analog and digital inputs of the main equipment RDF and of the DAM expansion boards: the 25pin dedicated connection cable is always included.
The RS485 front ports are installed to interface the probes with BUS communication, like ANT131 probe.
- Nr. 8 slot inside the rack for probes on 9pin female connector
- Nr. 2 x 25pin front connector to connect analog or digital inputs of the main equipment
- RDF and of the DAM expansion boards
- Nr. 2 x 9pin front connector for RS485 bus daisy chaining
- The rack mount accepts at the same time probes both with RS485 inside connection and on the front analog/digital inputs
- The power supply for the probes can be carried either by the RS485 or the parallel front connectors