LVCBATT: Battery Voltage Pick-up
The ACDC - V probe has been designed to measure voltages between 0 and 250VAC: it is the ideal instrument to control variations in the power supply voltage of any equipment. Its 0÷5V range output is proportional to the measured voltage and makes it use very simple and straight on when connected to the RDF unit. In addition, ACDC-V probe has an optoisolated alarm contact, with programmable threshold.
It has clips in and out and has been designed in a DIN rail housing, so that it can be installed directly inside electrical closets.
- 12V @ 70mA
- Input voltage AC 0 ÷ 250V
- Output voltage DC 0 ÷ 5V
- Precision ±3%
- LVCBATT15 input range 0/15V, for 12V batteries
- LVCBATT30 input range 0/30V, for 24V batteries
- LVCBATT60 input range 0/60V, for 48V batteries
- Output voltage 0 ÷ 5 VDC (proportional to the input)
- Width 90 mm
- Height 75 mm
- Depth 52 mm