RF FM: Probe 88/108 MHz
It monitors the RF level on its input
RFFM is a low cost RF level converter, suitable for any FM Radio equipment with an output power test-point.
The output level is continuous and, to obtain the best precision on the entire scale, is corrected by ANT SW.
These converters are connected directly to the RF output test point of the equipment.
RFTV has two operating modes: Reading or Alarm.
- In reading mode you can read the output voltage proportional to the RF input level
- In alarm mode, the probe works like an open contact: when the reading of the equipment under control is lower than a preset level, a contact to ground is closed.
- 12VDC / 40mA max
- I/O Range
- Input Power Range -5 ÷ +12 dBm
- Input Frequency Range 88 ÷ 108 MHz
- Output Voltage Range 0 ÷ 5VDC
- RF input BNC connector
- Length 100mm 3.93”
- Height 26mm 1.02”
- Width 50mm 1.97”
- Weight 132gr