RF TV: Probe for VHF-UHF
To monitor RF TV level / to send RF TV level alarms
RFTV is a low cost RF level converter, suitable for any UHF TV equipment with an output power test-point.
The output level is continuous and, to obtain the best precision on the entire scale, is corrected by ANT SW.
These converters are connected directly to the RF output test point of the equipment.
RFTV has two operating modes: Reading or Alarm.
- In reading mode you can read the output voltage proportional to the RF input level
- In alarm mode, the probe works like an open contact: when the reading of the equipment under control
is lower than a preset level, a contact to ground is closed.
12VDC @ 40mA max
- Power Range -5 ÷ +12 dBm
- Frequency Range 400 ÷ 900 MHz
- Output Range Reading mode 0 ÷ 5VDC
- Alarm mode contact to ground closure
- Length 100mm 3.93”
- Height 26mm 1.02”
- Width 50mm 1.97”
- Weight 132gr