MoRE is a UMTS/HSDPA/EDGE/GPRS Modem/Router Engine which can connect a large variety of Ethernet based equipment to the internet or intranet thru the built-in VPN + firewall.
MoRE, Advanced Modem/Router Engine for mobile data access
- Dual WAN connection for Load Balancing or Backup connectivity redundancy
- 2G-3G Modem provides flexible possibility of enterprise connectivity
- Internal or External battery to assure supply power in case of mains failure
- VPN + firewall capability for secure connections
- Local automations to manage equipment connected to MoRE
- Manages up to 256 analog + 256 contact closures + 256 relay outputs + many different probes thru SNMP
MoRE the heart of your connection-redundant secure network
MoRE Connectivity, MoRE Management, MoRE Reliability, MoRE expandability, MoRE automation
RDF is the leading data collection front-end of the Garda System.
On site the RDF polls the many inputs that can be connected; should any data be outside a user imposed setpoint, the RDF will immediately report to the control center.