Monitoring Management Engine
DTMR-MME with ANT 135 RF SWITCH
The Communication MONITORING MANAGEMENT ENGINE for DTMR has been designed
to allow monitoring more channels with a single DTMR and to allow a direct connection to
the RDF via the RS-485 port.
Using its own push buttons and display, the unit can be pro grammed to remote a DTMR and therefore to make up to 8 channels measurements in a fully automatic mode.. With the option “ANT153” RF SWITCH (as shown in the photo), it allows also to connect and switch between up to 4 RF inputs, monitoring or antenna inputs; the MME program will automatically switch the RF SWITCH input and the DTMR measurement channel.
Hardware and comunication
- Length 19"
- Height 1U
- Depth 300 mm 11.8"
- Weight 3Kg 6.61Lb
- RF Inputs: Nr. 4 BNC M
- RF SWITCH: Outputs Nr. 1 BNC M
- “PC 9-pole female on front” for RS232 real-time readings and PC connection
- “Device 9-pole female on front” RS232 DTMR connection
- 9-pole male on back: RS485 real-time readings – RDF connection
- Readouts: RF Level, MER, pre Viterbi BER, post Viterbi BER, SNR, AFC, Channel
- Alarms: ETR 101-290 1.1 (TS loss), ETR 101-290 1.2 (TS byte error), ETR 101-290 1.3 (PAT error), ETR 101-290 1.4 (Continuity.Error Count), ETR 101-290 1.5 (PMT loss), ETR 101-290 1.6 (PID error), ETR 101-290 2.3 (PCR recur), ETR 101- 290 2.5 (PTS recur)