Add-on modules designed to expand RDF inputs and outputs
To expand the number of controlled parameters, RDF has a series of plug-in modules housed in dedicated rack units.
Inputs and Outputs number can be expanded to manage an incredible amount of data:
- Up to 256 analog inputs (8, 10, 12 or 16 bit resolution)
- Up to 248 digital inputs (on-off)
- Up to 256 relays (digital output)
- Up to 32 x 10bit resolution analog outputs.
They are configurable, both locally and remotely, and are programmable to generate alarms or run simple routines, called macros. Furthermore, the I/O state can be read, both on site and remotely, at any time. The add-on modules can also be assembled in stand-alone rackmount configurations and, using ANT 137 data bridge module, feature SNMP protocol.
There are two versions of dedicated rack mounts to host expansion modules:
- PW-RACK, featuring an independent embedded power supply
- BS-RACK, that uses power distribuited via RS485